Within the next two weeks I will have completed the following (hopefully)
-been set apart for my new calling-check
-had presidency meetings(one down, one to go)
-attended book group-check
-finished backyard landscaping (which entails going to the nursery, buying more trees/shrubs/flowers, getting more loads of bark, laying weed barrier cloth, planting and then barking everything, and maybe hopefully building some boxes for square foot gardening that I'm itching to get started on)
-attended the temple
-watched niece and nephew for date night
-had Addie's hair cut
-had my hair cut and colored
-attended an Enrichment activity to the Church History Museum to see the Relief Society Exhibit (fun, but will take half the day of my major party planning push before Monday)
-thrown a Cinco de Mayo blow-out bash as a going away party for our friends (hopefully to be held in the backyard, hence the rush on landscaping- and if you saw the current state you'd know just how lofty a goal this is)
-purchased two Mother's Day gifts, two wedding gifts, one going away present, and three birthday gifts
-farmed my kids out two days in a row in order to attend two sealings and wedding dinners (one of which is about two hours away)
-held down the fort our first Sunday as a presidency with the president and 1st counselor out of town, which means I'll be either teaching the presidency message (which means preparing a lesson), or conducting, or both-Both won out on this one
-made new visiting teaching assignments for May and distributed them all along with new reports for all the supervisors (I'm not yet released from this calling)
-prayerfully decided on who to call as my Enrichment Leader and made suggestions about a new visiting teaching coordinator
-prepared Mother's Day breakfast for my mom before church
-prepared and delivered a Mother's Day talk (which I'll post about later soliciting ideas/advice)
-had Mother's Day dinner with Pat's family
-started to organize and launch new Enrichment groups
-attended ward council
When the next two weeks are over, I can crash. If you see me blogging, tell me to get back to work. Seriously.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
whoa. that's a lot of stuff. Good luck with it all - seriously! But they all sound like such good and important things - you will definitely be blessed as you work through it. :) Just take it one day at a time, and rely on the Lord!
Holy cow, girl. You need a vacation after the next two weeks! Now get off of the computer! ;)
Your plate is full!! Hang in there - -this too shall pass and you'll be so proud of all you accomplished!
Wow, Christina!! If you need someone to watch your kids, I would love to!!
yowza, chicky! my blood pressure is rising just reading that! but you can do it, you can do it, you can do it!!!
Holy moly! Can you nap in advance?
And I thought planning a wedding was busy! I think you might have me beat! But I know that if anyone can do it, you can. You are pretty good at being superwoman :)
whoooaa. that's quite a list.
make sure you schedule some goof -off time for yourself.
even Relief Society counselors need to blow off some steam.
good luck with all you have going on!
Wowsa! That is one packed schedule! Good luck :)
Post a Comment