Saturday, April 5, 2008

Good Days

This Saturday has had a good start, and it bound to be a great day.
-Loving my babies this morning.
-Pat took Addie to get donuts- not what I need to eat, but they are sure hitting the spot.
-I've already run a load of dishes and I'm in full swing of preparation for tonight.
-We met with our friend and fence guy, signed all the papers, and we're getting this party started. Within the next 3 weeks, we should have a fence-hooray!
-T-Minus 15 minutes until the start of General Conference
-Watching Sam take 5 or 6 steps at a time- he's taking off, folks!

Still to enjoy today.
-Two sessions of conference
-Cooking and baking up a storm for tonight
-Enjoying time with some of my old friends
-Fresh flowers in my house to pretty things up a bit.

Hope your weekend is off to a great start with much left to enjoy!

6 comments:

Hannah said...

Have fun with your old friends tonight! Let me know what you decided on making. I am always interested in food!

Conference was wonderful!

Unknown said...

sounds perfect!

Melissa E Photography said...

Sounds like such an awesome weekend! I am spending my weekend strapped to a potty. (we're potty training Park). Trade ya!

Becky, yep said...

Sounds like the PERFECT Saturday to me~! I love the days in my kitchen, so theraputic!
Enjoy your day and NIGHT!

Suzie said...

fun day, girl!

Jan said...

Love the donuts -- we got some today too. Conference was great, wasn't it?