Sunday, April 20, 2008

Healthy Heather

In case you haven't checked my profile for a while, you're probably not aware that I've started to contribute (ok, once so far, but hopefully more in the future) to a healthy recipe blog started by a high school friend, Heather. Heather and I took some classes together and were also in choir together, and I have fond memories of choir trips and school projects. She now keeps busy as a rock star mom, but her blog is currently private, which is too bad for all of you who can't read about her adventures as she raises 4 girls with the grace and sense of humor that all moms desire to possess!
Heather had the genius idea to start this blog so we can feed our families just a little bit better. I don't know anyone who doesn't have a little room for improvement, so check it out. I've tried a few of the recipes so far, and not one has disappointed! I really need to get on the healthy eating train hard-core. I love treats. They love me back so much that they want to stay with me forever- on my hips, my belly, and my badonkadonk. I wish they didn't love me back.

5 comments:

tiburon said...

What a great idea! You said badonkadonk (tee hee hee)

Jan said...

I'm on my way to check it out -- thank you!

Heather said...

I think it is halarious that you call it you badonkadonk! And I don't deserve that- thank you though :)

Heather said...

Hey Christina,
I have lost contact with Kallie since I clsoed my facebook account (and her blog is private too.) and wondered if you would be able to send on her email address? That would be fab. Thanks.

Hayley said...

i've never heard of a badonkadonk. i call it a bajonka sometimes. hehe. (are they even the same thing?!)

i love getting healthy recipe ideas, i'll have to check it out.

oh - also, i noticed that your bookclub is reading "these is my words" I LOVED THAT BOOK!