Tuesday, April 15, 2008
See No Evil, Hear No Evil...
Today we had Sam's eye dr. appointment. He has a condition call anisocoria which is pretty much all cosmetic and means that one of his pupils is larger than the other. It's noticeable to me as his mama, not so noticeable to everyone else. It is sometimes caused other issues, but luckily today we found out we're free and clear of those issues and my boy is doing fine. So, one down, one to go this week. Tomorrow we're back to the ENT for a follow-up appointment on his tubes to make sure they're functioning well. Hopefully we'll make it through the week without any dr. visits relating to the mouth or nose, but I suppose if we did we could round out our rousing chorus of Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I have never noticed with him. I hope everything goes well with the appointment!!
Now i have Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes stuck in my head... Hopefully the tubes are doing well! :)
ahh! great news christina! hopefully those tiny little (wonderful) tubes are doing their job too:)
I think you totally should do Head Shoulders Knees and Toes. Good news!
a week without a doctor's visit? unheard of! you let me know if that happens! :)
Whew! So glad he's doing well. :)
Post a Comment