Thursday, April 17, 2008

Shout Out

There's a little store I've been dieing to visit but haven't made my way to yet. I drool over their online selection regularly, and I can't count the number of times I've filled my virtual shopping cart but haven't followed through to place my order. Oneity is on my list of places to visit ASAP. Their girls selection is totally right up my alley, especially with all the Peter Pan collar dresses. I'm loving the following:
But what I'm loving even more today is that I won a contest from Oneity! Not only do they have a brick and mortar store in SLC and offer some of their wares on line, but they also have a blog, and that's where my winning comes in. Check out today's post and you can see my winning entry. A $50 Visa gift card is making it's way to my pocket, to be used towards the serious amounts of landscaping to be done in my yard in the next several weeks. It couldn't be more perfect with the Extreme Yard Makeover I've got going on. Thanks, Oneity! I love you even more, and you'd best bet that I'll be making my way to your store very soon!

6 comments:

kristin said...

What beautiful words you wrote! You definitely deserved to win. :D Congratulations - I can't wait to see pics of your yard.

Hannah said...

Hooray!! What a great win!

carey said...

SO cute. If I had little girls, I would NEED these. CONGRATS on your win! How cool is that? I'm going to check out the link...

Jan said...

Lovely! I'm so glad you won! yippee!

tiburon said...

Congrats on the big win! I need to check that place out. Those fresses are darling!

Heather said...

I love adorable dresses... rightfully so :) Thanks for the link.