Thursday already? Thanks again Tib for the banner and the reminder to count our blessings! 1. General Conference. I know I've already talked about it, but I'm still really thankful for it. It's been a bright spot I've reflected back to throughout the week!
2. I'm thankful Sam is ok. The dresser fiasco could've been much worse. I feel so blessed that with just a couple of bruises my boy is on his way again.
3. Speaking of Sam, his steps are something to be thankful for! He's pushing himself up from the floor and his record is 12 steps. He's taking off, and it's taken a while, so it's nice to see.
4. Good examples who surround me. I think that's one thing that I really look for in a friend is someone who makes me want to be better. I'm blessed to have some great examples in my life who help me do the things I know I should.
5. Developing new talents. I'm piecing my quilt and loving it. I just wish I was working on it more often!
6. A good husband. He is a fantastic dad. I was putting Sam to bed when he got home last night, but he came in and finished the job because he wanted to see his boy. I think pillow talk is one of the best parts of being married, and it was so nice to talk for a while last night. I'm excited for his long weekend.
7. Watching my kids grow. Addie is so full of creativity and imagination, and it's such a gift to be there as the world unfolds to her. I love it.
We'll stop at lucky 7 for today. Give Tib credit for the banner and play along.

7 comments:
way to go sam!!!! yay for long weekend, ditto on surrounding your self with GOOD people and friends, and ditto on conference leaving a lasting impression. Great list Christina:)
Yay for Sam! It's so nice/scary when they start walking all the time.
I love your 'thankfuls' - -there's a lot to be grateful for, isn't there?
great list!!!
can't wait to see a pic of the quilt!
love the list.
yay for Sam. yay for quilts and yay yay yay for good hubby's.
I am so glad that Sam is okay too! I want to see your quilt - that is one skill I am seriously lacking. Great list :)
Post a Comment