Monday, April 7, 2008
My Favorite Monday
If Tib ever had a My Favorite Monday that was made for me, today's was it. My favorite ice cream flavor is Dreyer's Samoas Girl Scout Cookie Ice Cream. Because it's only seasonal, when it's not in season I can be seen scarfing chocolate marshmallow (hard to find in Utah, I must say), or Ben and Jerry's Phish Food, or any sort of chocolate, or if I just have to have some ice cream I'll take vanilla with lots o' toppings. I actually haven't had ice cream for a few weeks- strange for me because I usually have a bowl every night. Maybe I'll actually lose some weig... nah, I'll probably just fill my ice cream void with other things equally bad for me (cookies, anyone?).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i've never tried the girl scout cookie ice cream. what's my deal?!
Mmmm... It is a limited time thing, so you need to stock up!
Pass the cookies! I've seen the scout cookies...a must try now. :)
LOVE the GS cookie ice cream. We should get together and share some :)
Post a Comment