Today I did some online shoe shopping. Piperlime sent me a 20% off code that I was itching to use. Then I got a $10 off reward card from using my Gap card. So it was time to stock up on some good casual spring/summer shoes. The loot? Take a look...


The last one is for Sam. Nothing too fancy, just needed to restock some basics, although I wish I was buying more fun, flirty shoes, but sometimes you just have to be practical. The two major highlights of this online shopping trip? Saving over $40 on shoes, and shipping them back for free if they don't work. Oh yeah, and Piperlime's packaging is pretty dang cute, too. Little touches like packaging just make me so happy!

4 comments:
I love those first shoes! I need some casual ones like that. Post a link! Also...want to pass me on that code? :)
Those first ones are WAY cute. Love them. You made some great choices. I just used my $10 reward last week :)
Love it! I'm a big online shopping fan too -- it works so well for me.
I love those shoes for Sam! Emily has them in navy and I've always been tempted to get me a pair. I didn't know they sold that brand on Piperlime. Dang you for tempting me! jk!
Post a Comment