Friday, May 2, 2008

Plowing Through

I haven't been commenting much, if at all, on blogs. I'm sorry. I'm trying to keep up with reading, and that's barely happening. I'll breathe one huge sigh of relief after Monday, and another one after next Sunday. I need to get back to working on my lesson, but wanted to wish you all a happy weekend, hopefully filled with family time, good weather, and relaxation. Soak up my share since I probably won't get much of any of those things. ;)

5 comments:

Suzie said...

thanks for taking the time to comment on mine. means alot.
good luck!

Rusti said...

If anyone has good reason for not having time to comment- it's you! Hope the rest of your week goes smoothly and Monday finds you rested and happy!

Jan said...

It's a busy weekend for me here too -- here's hoping we all survive it all!

carey said...

Me either, my friend. Life is just too crazy right now. Hey, you do what you can! Hang in there!

Hannah said...

I am so sorry you are so busy, Christina!! When your life slows down, I am ready for another get-together! ;)