

Sheesh, I got a lot done this weekend, with the help of Pat, of course. Would you like the play by play? If not, don't keep reading!
Friday started out with Pat getting his haircut (a task that's needed done for weeks) and then we were off for shopping and lunch at IKEA- who doesn't love a little meatball in their life? We came home with two new dressers, put Sam down for his nap, and spent the next 2 hours putting them together. Then I went to town with serious reorganizing in the kids' rooms. It feels so good to purge and get rid of crap! Now that we have a great piece of furniture in Addie's room exactly where I want it, I can finally hang some of the art/stuff I've been accumulating. I'll have to post pics soon as I get her room more the way I've been wanting it! Friday night was our turn to babysit, so it was a fun night with cousins playing.
Saturday morning was our visiting teaching conference- a brunch with about 30 sisters. I spoke on giving as a visiting teacher, then another sister spoke on receiving your visiting teachers, and then our Relief Society pres gave some brief closing remarks for only maybe 25 minutes of talking- it was great! I helped clean the chapel and then hurried home to continue to seize the day! I pulled weeds, we made a Costco trip, cleaned house, and then prepared a primary lesson because we were subbing for the CTR 7 teachers today. It feels so nice to have gotten so much done! It's a busy week ahead, and our fence installations starts Friday, so if anyone has yard planning advice, let me know!

10 comments:
Sounds like a busy weekend!! I am excited about your fence! I need to get a quote for my house, too.
Lets get together soon, k? Emma needs a play date and I need to get out of the house.
I love Ikea dates!
oh i need to get new dressers, too.
those dressers look great! I only wish I lived closer to IKEA!
Your weekend sounds so productive - way to go on getting so much done. :)
Lots of fun -- and lot of good stuff that you got done! I love that kind of a weekend.
Can't wait to see the pics. Sounds like a great weekend!
wahoo, sounds like a great weekend! i need to do some major purging in maya's disaster room.
wow, girl. you are seriously and officially awesome!
I like Ikea.
dude girl!!!TAke a break!1I love that dresser from IKEA!!!!
I almost got that top dresser last time I was there. They had it in red and I loved it. But I had to be honest with myself- how transitional is a red dresser?
Great job organizing! I need to get doing that myself.
Post a Comment