Wednesday, April 2, 2008

How do you spell relief?

T-U-B-E-S. Ear tubes, folks. Instantly, Addie was a different kid. Tomorrow, we'll see if they help Sam. Not that he's an unpleasant kid. Quite the contrary. He's the happiest baby on the block. So much so that when he's not happy, it's easy to tell that something is wrong. And over the last several months, that something has proven to be ear infections. So, off to the hospital in the morning. Hopefully, we'll be back with a great report!

3 comments:

Becky, yep said...

I'm with you! Tubes saved Thatcher's life, well, his ears anyway! Good luck, it's still a stressful moment!

Rusti said...

So do they just do the tubes in the office and then take them out before you go home? I suppose I always thought (or hear of) leaving them in for a period of time. Maybe I'm just up in the night! lol

So glad you hear that Addie's feeling better though- ear infections are rough. Good luck tomorrow!

Jan said...

Tubes were such a miracle for my youngest -- hope it goes perfectly!