Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Such a Boy
I wonder at what point it is that boys start to laugh at crude things like arm-pit noises or potty jokes. I think I may have an early bloomer here. Sam has been in fits of giggles the past few days when we've been singing the ABC's every time I reach a certain letter- P. Yes, folks, P makes him laugh hysterically. I'm guessing it's more the sound of the letter or the way my mouth moves or something as opposed to the relation to a bodily function, but it does make me wonder. I think little boys are hard-wired for some of that kind of humor. Sam is not proving me wrong in that theory. If it's like this at 1, I really wonder what I have in store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
It is amazing how they REALLY do come out being boy and girl. Carson already prefers balls and cars and pushes away any doll I give him. I think it is funny.
Sounds like 100% boy to me! That cracked me up.
Oh, just wait. Boys definitely are hard-wired for the potty humor for sure. How funny that the alphabet is already doing it for him!
hey funny story... I sent to fan instructions to the wrong Christina and she was like... what's all this mean!!!! SO email me your email address and I'll send it to you! Cute little guy!!!
totally wired for it. The arm pit is not far behind. I think I was wired wrong though, because I find potty humor quite funny too. my bad:)
you are so right. mason loves trucks and makes all the right truck noises. no one taught him that! it's just him!
must be a class they take before coming to earth. some girls sit in on it, some girls miss it.
but seriously, they just come that way!
Post a Comment