Monday, April 28, 2008

My Favorite Restaurant(s)

Tiburon is so clever with her themes for different days, and today's My Favorite Monday was definitely one I could play. Tib asked what our favorite restaurant is, and being the ambitious over-achiever I am, I can't stop at just one. Let me list a few!
1. The Foundry Grill- this Sundance restaurant is the full package- beautiful scenery, ambiance, delicious food. This is my favorite place to go for special occasions!
2. Harvest- not everyone loves this place, but I do! Everything I've ever ordered has been excellent, and it's very close to home for me, definitely a perk. While providing you the link, I just saw that they're serving Mother's Day brunch on Saturday- a great idea and one I will definitely consider!
3. Kneader's is one of my definite faves for on the go. I love a good sandwich. Or a good salad. And definitely a delicious baked good. Kneader's has all three. It's one of Addie's favorites, too. The apple doesn't fall far, folks.
4. Pizzeria 712 is quickly becoming a favorite. I blogged about our trip there recently. I'm drooling typing this entry. I need to go back ASAP!

Ok, I need to stop there. I made a yummy dinner tonight (roasted chicken and roasted red potatoes, green beans and mushrooms, fruit salad) but all this talk of eating establishments is getting me ready to eat again. Not in my best interest.

6 comments:

Jana said...

Ooooh yummy. I miss Utah restaurants so much. Next time I'm in town can we visit one of the above together?

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I love 712!!

We missed you last night!

tiburon said...

How is it that we live in the same state (only 30 mins apart) and I have never eaten at any of those places?!?! Please explain.

I have heard lots of good things about 712. I guess I need to get my heiney down to the UC.

Hannah said...

I have heard Pizzeria 712 is amazing. Maybe that should be the location of our next GNO...

Unknown said...

i totally have to try 712 next time i'm in utah. it sounds soooo delish.

Jan said...

They all sound great -- after I read about all these Utah places, I'm thinking I need a road trip!