I said I was thinking about doing this, so here they are for week 1. I'm being brutally honest here, folks, but I hope you don't think I'm a total heathen. Maybe I'll start keeping my goals private if they get too revealing!
Preparedness: Finish gathering all the family documents. I got Sam's birth certificate last week, but that was as far as I got- oops!
Family History/Temple Work: Attend the temple with Pat this week, and take time to enjoy the celestial room instead of rushing home to our kids.
Family (Parenting and/or Marriage): Take more time to think before I react.
Personal Spiritual: Be 100% consistent with morning prayers- these ones are hard for me some days.
Self-Improvement(Exercising, learning new domestic skills, etc.): Go walking/jogging at least 3 days this week.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I especially love the "take time to think berore reacting" part. That's a struggle for me too!
great goals. I expect a follow-up post:)
good luck this week. That's a lot to accomplish, but great things to strive for:)
I'm really liking this list you've got. It shows that you're sincere and willing to make some changes. :)
I think it's great to have something to work for and work on -- and you've laid it all out. I need the same things! Yay for you!
Great goals Christina! I might have to copy you and do some of my own. telling the world your goals sure makes them easier to accomplish!
Post a Comment