Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm Back!

I'm currently trying to dig out from mounds of laundry, but when I regain control of this pit I call home, I'll give a more proper update. Just wanted you to know we made it back after some long haulin' in the car, staying with Amy- the perfect hostess, surviving family drama, and welcoming home my fun but punky brother Ben. Currently my only goal is to catch up on everything, so I'll think about some better ones and post them to give myself a chance of getting something accomplished this week. Hope all is well with all of you- I'm trying to catch up on everyone's blogs, etc. 4 days doesn't seem that long, but it's long enough to definitely be behind on blogs, email, etc. Ok, off to change laundry loads, hopefully later I'll have energy for a real post!

4 comments:

Melissa E Photography said...

Glad yer back. Isn't catching up after a trip the worst? I feel like it takes me a week to recuperate after a weekend trip. I'm glad you got to get away for a while!

Mrs. Walker said...

Wahoo! I'm so glad you're back! I miss one day of blogging and I feel way out of the loop!

Welcome home!

Jan said...

Glad you had a fun trip and glad you're back. Playing catch-up after a trip is always the worst part for me.

Sharla said...

Well get busy, girl! Your fans want updates! ;)