I'm feeling overwhelmed in many aspects, but first of all, by the amazing amount of love and support I've felt from you through your prayers. I feel so blessed to have started blogging and gained such great friends in the process. You are really a bright spot right now, so thank you.
Pat and I are yet to sit down and have a good discussion about what we should be doing. I feel kind of numb, but overwhelmed by emotions at the same time. I don't know why I'm feeling so blah. Well, I guess really I do. But enough venting for now.
This weekend will hopefully be a good chance to relax. We don't have a lot on the agenda, we're not trading tonight with Matt and Chrissy, so everything is on our timetable. Maybe we'll go buy a new tree for the front yard and finally get around to planting it. Maybe I'll get some closets organized and some things dropped off to DI. Today we have an appointment to get the oil changed. There's definitely enough to keep us busy. I'm hoping we'll call Pat's parents and leave the kids with them for a while so we can have some time together. It just occurred to me that 6 years ago this weekend is when Pat and I had our first date. Maybe we should do something in honor of that. I'll have to think about it today. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
Friday, October 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so sorry! I hope new opportunities will present themselves really soon for your husband!
Do it -- drop the kids with the grandparents and have some alone time with Pat. You both need it and it will be a good chance for you to really talk with each other. Hugs to you!
we are praying for you!!! keep us posted on everything.
Post a Comment