Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hitting our Knees...

That's the current plan. Yesterday, Pat heard from the HR lady that with budget projections and head counts now that the purchase is complete, things aren't looking good for a hire date in 2007. I feel like I've been sucker punched. We've really thought we've been trusting in confirmations we've received. We're kind of starting over in determining what the Father's will really is for us right now and if Pat should find more contracting work and we'll keep waiting, or look for another job, or what the best plan is. Ugh.

8 comments:

Melissa E Photography said...

Oh no, Christina. That is so frustrating! I'll be praying for you girl!

Mrs. Walker said...

Dangit! I'm so sorry! That is so stinky! I hate that feeling of everything going down the drain too. Don't despair! You have great friends praying for you!

kristin said...

oh wow - just remember that our Heavenly Father can see the whole plan, and He knows what he is doing (even if it totally doesn't make sense to us).

I'll be praying for you!

Jan said...

How frustrating is that! We too will pray -- and I'll do it right now (and repeatedly!).

tara said...

oh man. Not good news! I'm sorry you have been dealt this crap! Pray pray praying for you:)

Sharla said...

I'm praying for you, too-- and hoping that the perfect thing is just around the corner-- you guys deserve it!

Hannah said...

I am so sorry! Ugg. I hate that. I'm praying for you too!

Lupe said...

I'm so sorry you're going through this obstacle! My prayers are with you and Pat!!