Tuesday, October 23, 2007

P.S.

Thank you to all of you sweet blogging friends who make me feel so darn good. I'm so blessed to have your support! Your comments mean so much to me. I think when Pat gets a job, I should throw a big party. I honestly couldn't make it through this without you. All of you locals can come, and for the far away friends, I'll take pictures of all the things you could enjoy with us if you were here. I seriously count you as some of my greatest blessings- thank you for the love you've shown me. I am truly grateful.

5 comments:

Lupe said...

Aww Christina..you're a sweetheart! Be sure to send a photo of Mel throwing food at you again! :) HUGS and love ya chica!

Melissa E Photography said...

You're just so darn likable Christina! How could anyone not be a feltc superfan?

Jan said...

You are a sweetheart!! I wish we could meet in person -- and I'd give you a big hug. (my daughter would say that I'd make you hug me -- and maybe I would!!)

kristin said...

Someday we will meet in person! Your previous post made me just love you even more! Way to see the good in all of those situations - I think you were really seeing the glass half full- (half empty would have just been the bad parts...)

100 Percent Cottam said...

i pray for you guys every night! is that weird? strangers praying for you? i'm sure you won't turn it down. :)