Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thank You...


to Michael Scott, for solving my Christmas gift giving dilemma I posted about recently. Last night, in his infinite wisdom, he reminded me of the gift basket. "The perfect mix of class and fanciness," in his words. How could I have forgotten about such a gem? Perfect personal Christmas gift ideas? Check! Next item on the agenda? Re-watching episodes of The Office.

4 comments:

Mrs. Walker said...

Thank you, thank you, for the nice blog! I think that's an awesome idea! Can I steal it from you? Oh wait, that's Sharla's job!

Sharla said...

You know what else is the perfect mix of class and fanciness?

Christina. :)

Hannah said...

ha. I need to watch the Office. I have never seen it and you all make me feel like I am majorly missing out. Maybe I will go rent it...

Unknown said...

how funny was that?! i loved it!!!