Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Dance!

So, HR just called to let us know she'd be meeting with the VP on Tuesday to draw up an offer! We are more than thrilled. Thank you for all of your prayers on our behalf. Hopefully the offer will be good, but I think it will. I'll keep you posted, and update more soon, just thought I'd let you share in our happy news! Have a great weekend!!!

7 comments:

Hannah said...

How wonderful!!!! Congrats!

Sharla said...

Hooray! Christina, that's great news!

Lupe said...

Wow! Wonderful News!

Melissa E Photography said...

yay! what a relief! Hope the offer is all that you want it to be :)

jeremyandleslie said...

Congrats! Do your happy dance on the table! That always brings even greater joy! Yay!!!

tara said...

woops...that comment from MEL was really from me...sorry:) I'm a moron

Sharla said...

So, hey, how did the lesson go? :)