Tuesday, August 21, 2007
An Addie funny...
So I forgot to say in my other post, when we told Addie we were headed to the mountains yesterday she was so excited. Then from the back seat on our drive up I hear her singing "to laugh like a brook as it trips and falls..." Yes, she'd made the connection to sing the theme from The Sound of Music. If it's good enough for Maria to sing while in the mountains, it's good enough for Addie. Sometimes, she's just delightful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yay Addie!!! That is one of my favorite movies....
Glad you had a happy day in the mountains...Miss that part of the world...
Lots of prayers everything works out...
You guys are such a great family....
That is so cute. I'm so excited about the prospective job! Keep us updated for sure!
How Cute! She sounds like such a funny girl. I hope something comes of this interview. Good Luck!
OK, now that is really cute! By the way, I can't get over her little curls-- they make me smile whenever I click on your page.
The interview sounds so promising-- good luck to you guys!
What a bright little girl!!
She's so cultured.
I hope the interview goes well! What a blessing!
Post a Comment