Because I'm not the hand-made queen, I turned to my favorite Etsy who is full of hand-made queens (and kings I suppose) for some inspiration.
Gift #1: lovely note cards from Irene Suchocki. These were so lovely upon arrival that I contemplated not sending them on, and decided if I were the end recipient of this gift, I may frame them instead of using them for their intended note card purpose. Leslie received a floral variety, Natalie some landscapes.
Gift #2: gift tags from elfrida. I love that these are dainty like doilies, but still have a slight graphic flair. I think they'd pretty up any gift and was happy to share this treasure.Gift #3 was different for Natalie and Leslie. Leslie received a year-long subscription to Family Fun magazine, something I thought would provide inspiration for fun with her cute family, and what girl doesn't love a magazine?
Natalie received a note pad from Curly Girl Design (one of her favorites) with a quote that I thought totally fit her theme for the year. Hope she loved it!
I had fun shopping for gifts for these blogging friends, attempting to find things just for them discovered via blog. So fun!

6 comments:
you are so thoughtful to find gifts that fit the recipients so well! I love what you picked out for them, and I am glad you shared where you got them on here, so now I can pick up my own goodies!
Such careful shopping -- you're the best.
Man alive, Christina! Those girls are LUCKY!
thank you SOOOOO much! i love love loved my gifts so much. i'm with you on the notecards. if anyone receives one of those from me, they'll know they're SUPER loved! they are gorgeous, and she's my absolute favorite photographer. now i'm brainstorming what my pay it forward will be...
Fun stuff! You have great taste too. :) Lucky girls indeed.
Here's my Napoleon impersonation to Leslie and Natalie.."Lucky". Great job Christina!
Post a Comment