Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Out and About
Today is a busy day at our house, which means if I'm commenting on your blog during the middle of the day, I shouldn't be. I have book club at my house tonight which translates to some big cleaning to do, plus treat making, plus I need to make dinner for my family. And I need to make a run to Costco. And we have playgroup this morning. And I need to attempt to get myself presentable. And my kiddies are in need of baths, especially due to the time we spent outside yesterday. And I'm really sore today from my hour long walk/jog with the kids (I'm really strongly thinking about that 5k in May). And Sam is still teething. Hope your Tuesday is full of fun and getting things done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Busy busy busy!! Hope your day is lovely and that all goes well with your book club.
Sounds like a busy day! Call me when you are free (probably tomorrow...) so we can plan our next get together.
I think Sam and Millie are tag team teething. I hope you get some stuff done!
Whoa, that is busy! I'm tellin' ya..Costso chicken and blueberries is the dinner of CHAMPS!
Busy woman, I tagged you.
I hear ya. I should be doing 10,000 things before blog commenting. :)
Busy days are awesome aren't they? They always make me feel like I'm accomplishing something, even if I am making a bigger mess!
And I hear you on the teething! Locke has gotten 4 teeth in the last month, and has another 2 coming in....how the heck does that happen?!
Post a Comment