Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pizzeria 712

We finally made it here for our date on Friday night. Can I just tell you how in love I am with this place? I'm glad we beat the dinner rush because it's a small restaurant with no plans/desire to expand, and we got one of the last two tables at about 5:45 on a Friday night. The beef shortrib with polenta appetizer was melt in your mouth good. The pizza margherita which we shared was delicious. Pat is not easily impressed with places (meaning he just doesn't enjoy food as much as I do), and he thought it was ok, but wasn't as enamored as I was. My biggest regret is not getting dessert. It truly doesn't feel like you're in Utah when you're there. It's in a newer shopping/living area- actually I think it's the first thing to open in the whole place. I can't wait to see what else it fills up with. You can read the P712 blog here. If anyone wants to go for lunch, let me know. I'm already dreaming about my next trip.

6 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

It is so good! I need to go back soon!

Pedaling said...

i didn't know about this place, but i am glad that you shared this info- i definitely want to take big daddy there and try it out!

Hannah said...

mmm! I will have to try that place...

Holly O. said...

That sounds really good! I've never been, but I think I'll try it soon.

tiburon said...

I have heard it about it but I haven't been there. I am not in Utah county all that often - but we could meet up for lunch sometime! :)

Emily said...

Okay - THAT place looks like my new favorite! Let's plan a lunch meetup!!