
-Ward playgroup is coming along (I'm helping with the planning and we held our 2nd successful playgroup this past week). Yesterday we made these cute little numbers, followed by an Easter egg hunt where the eggs were filled with fun little activities like play Simon Says or sing Popcorn Popping.
-After play group, Addie's cute little friend Abby came over with her little brother and her mom, and while the boys napped and the girls played we successfully cut out 95% of my quilt project! My friend is hoping I'll get it done before they move mid-May (and I kind of hope so too so I can have her help along the way!). We'll see if I can make that deadline!
-In the past two days I've had personal visits with all four of the sisters I visit teach. It's so nice to actually have good, spiritual, personal visits with all of our sisters in one month! I don't know if I could love visiting teaching any more than I already do.
-Last night I went to dinner with a friend I haven't seen in 14 years. We were good friends during our childhood in PA while her family was stationed there with the military for a couple of years. It's hard to try to fill each other in on everything when so much has happened, but it was so much fun discovering who we've turned into over the years, reminiscing about different things, and realizing that the gospel is still the center of both of our lives. It was a great visit!
-I've been busy addressing and sending out the most adorable Easter cards containing the most adorable pics of my kids you've ever seen. I'll scan both soon for your viewing pleasures.
-I think Sam is teething. He's only got 4 teeth so far, so he really does have some work to do in this department, but it has my usually happy boy a little on the cranky/needy side, with a lot of drool to boot.
Those are just a few of the highlights. I'm so happy for Easter weekend! Look for at least one, if not multiple posts on the subject. ;)

7 comments:
Sounds like a busy week! It has been busy here too!
Happy Easter Weekend!
P.S. Thanks for the nice comment! We are thrilled!
Busy week everywhere, I think -- sounds like a happy one, though. I like that!
Sounds like a fun week!! I can't wait to see the pictures of your darling kids.
The quilt will be amazing. Thank you for the comments, I'm really pleased with how the dolls turned out. Pip and Curly Girl love them.
Can't wait to see what you've done for Easter and pics of your babies.
I just have to add that I checked out your food blog and I'm impressed. I think that I'll be checking in often. If you were our neighbor, I'd definitely donate food to the cause.
you busy, busy, woman! i can't believe everything you manage to accomplish. nice work!
Oh my gosh you have been busy! I look forward to reading about your Easter. I am living vicariously through everyone else!
Post a Comment