Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Book Tag

I was tagged by Lorinda.

from "The Book Thief", page 123, sentence 5
"and revenge in the shape of mixed candy"

Don't you feel enlightened? Hopefully, at least intrigued. This book was readily at hand from book club last night. It didn't work so well for this exercise, though, because page 123 was the beginning of a section, so I chose the 5th "phrase" since that's all that this page contained.

a)Pick up the nearest book.
b)Turn to page 123.
c)Find the 5th sentence.
d)Post sentence.
e)Tag 5 people.

As far as tagging 5 others, feel free to play along, but I won't force you. Hopefully your page 123 sentence 5 will prove a little more coherent. ;)

1 comment:

Hayley said...

from "A Prayer for Owen Meany"

"The wedding guests crowded in the many windows that faced the driveway, to see the honeymooners leave; but they had a confused departure."

i'm not that far in the book yet, but it does sound intriguing. can't wait to get there!

(p.s. i love the book thief forever! ;) )