Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday

1. Thanks to Tiburon for this great plan and for even being kind enough to share your banner to go with it. Who doesn't need to express a little more gratitude?
2. I'm thankful for my visit to the temple this morning. It seems like I'm always giving myself 101 reasons not to go when I actually get a chance, but then I realize it's actually the adversary listing those reasons, not me. Initiatories are so beautiful and peaceful. I'm also thankful I live close to a temple.
3. I'm thankful for my sister-in-law and the sweet set-up we have so we can go to the temple and go on dates and do anything else we may need to. She's always got my back and I really appreciate it. I wish she'd blog!
4. I'm thankful for some spring weather. Even though today is freezing, it's been great to be out and about some this week enjoying sun and warmth!
5. I'm thankful for Pat's job, and more specifically, for every other Friday off. Tomorrow is his off Friday+pay day. It's bound to be a great weekend!

6 comments:

Hannah said...

Those are great things to be thankful for. :)

I can't wait to be thankful for my husband's job.

100 Percent Cottam said...

so much to be thankful for! i love your list!

Mrs. Walker said...

I love Thankful Thursdays! I really am going to have to steal the banner!

I agree that going to the temple is something to be thankful for, it just totally brightens the week!

Jan said...

I love your list -- and I love the Friday off + payday -- nothing wrong with that. It definitely equals a good weekend.

tiburon said...

Love your list! I am so jealous about the every other Friday off - I miss Adam having that schedule. Thanks for playing :)

Rusti said...

RJ used to do get every other Friday off too. Man, I miss that! Seriously sweet.