Friday, March 21, 2008

Shall I Order a Canvas?

It moved on the scanner and I haven't had time to straighten it out. If I were to send you an Easter card, a copy of this just may be sent along.

12 comments:

Becky, yep said...

My, what BEAUTIFUL children you have!!!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

So cute! They turned out great!

Jan said...

Totally beautiful. Love the picture!

Pedaling said...

i would order this one on canvas for sure - those are very nice

Unknown said...

oh, cutest cutest cutest photo ever!!! so cute.

tiburon said...

Oh my goodness they are so precious! GORGEOUS PIC! :)

Sharla said...

Sooo sweet! Don't just order canvas--order ultra huge canvas!

Jana said...

The answer is yes, yes you should! That is an amazing picture.

All8 said...

They are just the sweetest! Happy Easter!!!

Emily said...

Gorgeous picture!! Definitely get that on canvas! :) Happy Easter!

Hannah said...

They are so cute!!

kristin said...

I would totally order that on a canvas! Such beautiful kiddos! Hope you guys had a great easter. :D