Monday, February 4, 2008

Please Come Home Happy

I've still been raunchy raunchy lately. My family gets the brunt of it. And I really really hate that I've been like this, because those who know me well know that this really isn't me. So luckily, Hannah helped me get out of my stay-in-pajamas-and-be-raunchy mode. We met up with Natalie and a whole slew of other bloggers. And it was tons o' fun. Pat instructed me to please come home happy. And I did. I'll write more about the big bloggin' meet up tomorrow. But since I came home happy, maybe I'll spend some time with my husband so we can benefit in the happy me- he hasn't seen this side of me for about a week!

9 comments:

Sharla said...

Can't wait to hear about it-- even though I'll turn many shades of green with envy! :)

Hannah said...

I am so glad you had fun last night. Getting out with friends is always good therapy.

jeremyandleslie said...

Sounds like so much fun! Glad you could get out with some great friends and feel better!

Tiffany said...

It was really fun. I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you, but I'll be sure to start reading your blog!

Emily said...

Rusti and I were going to go, but wussed out at the last minute! We should have just gone - it sounds like it was pretty fun!

So, did you come home happy after all?

Jan said...

So glad you were able to come home happy - some days that's a hard thing to do. Wish I could have been there to meet you as well.

Becky, yep said...

It was so fun! Glad to meet you!

Unknown said...

hooray for coming home happy! it was a fun night!

Holly O. said...

I think we all came home happy from that one!