Thursday, January 31, 2008

Night Time Potty Training

Addie has taken the plunge this week into night time training, and things have been going great. She's woken up dry 3 out of the last 4 days. This morning, I heard her sobbing at 7, and I ran in to her room to find her soaked. When I asked her why she didn't just go sit on the potty if she needed to go, she gave me a look that said the answer was totally obvious and responded in exasperation with "it growed too late, Mom." How could I be upset about an accident with a phrase from "I Am a Child of God" fresh in my ears? So, not upset at all. I love that Addie-girl.

10 comments:

Jan said...

It growed too late-- how sweet is that? And it sounds like she's doing really well. Love it!

Rusti said...

She's doing great! 3 out of 4 nights pretty good. :)

What a sweetheart that girlie is!

Melissa E Photography said...

HAHA!! That is hilarious!

And YOU'RE a pay it forward slacker? 'scuse me, lady. I haven't even picked winners yet, though I DO have some new ideas festering in my little brain.

Holly O. said...

How sweet. I need to get on the potty training bandwagon pronto.

All8 said...

Ah, what a sweetie!

Hannah said...

Way to go, Addie!!!

Sharla said...

Addie is such a cutie!

Emily said...

hehe - that's too funny! I hate it when that happens!

Lupe said...

What a sweet girl! No worries Addie, you'll get the hang of it soon!

Mrs. Walker said...

You really can't be upset when she puts it that way!