Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Blog Makeover

The title of this post could also be "Hannah Rocks My World." I owe her a huge thanks for the cutest blog banner of the century. And let me add, not only did she make one banner, but two! So when I feel like changing it up a bit, I have another banner waiting in the wings. This girl has got skills, I tell you. Thanks to Hannah for your blog magic. I surely needed it!

8 comments:

jeremyandleslie said...

Great Job Hannah! It looks great!

kristin said...

I love love love the new banner! SO cute! Good job Hannah!

Mrs. Walker said...

I love it! That banner is awesome! Way to go Hannah!

Sharla said...

Hannah-- how adorable! Just like our Christina. :)

Emily said...

That is SO CUTE!!! I love it!!!

Jan said...

It's totally fun and adorable. Love it.

Unknown said...

oh, i LOVE it!!! that hannah is way clever. it's adorable.

Holly O. said...

That banner is adorable! Oh my goodness!