Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Bouncing Back
Thank you for all the get-well wishes. I'm not at 100%, but I'm definitely making progress back to my old self. We're back to just cold-like symptoms with the flu-like stuff gone for (hopefully) good. My sister-in-law deserves the prize of the day. She called this morning to see if Addie could come play after my niece got home from kindergarten. She picked Addie up a little before 1, and I didn't see her until 7:45. She ended up staying all afternoon and eating dinner. What a great reprieve! It was such a nice break to rest some, clean up some, and have some one-on-one time with Sam since I really don't get alone time with him too much. We practiced walking, and that boy is inches away from his first steps. I kind of hope that he waits until Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
So glad to hear you are feeling better! Your SIL gets the gold star! :)
I love those first steps, they are priceless!
As for you...glad it's almost over!
Welcome back!
Glad you're on the up-swing -- hang in there and keep getting better.
I am so glad you are feeling better!! Thank heavens for wonderful sister-in-laws!
your SIL is a saint. I love friends/family like that.
SOOOO relieved that you are doing better. just a few more days, right? two more nights? piece of cake:)
oh yes, a little time for you helps a lot! glad you're feeling better.
So happy you are feeling better. And a little one on one time with your little man, even better!
Post a Comment