Thursday, February 14, 2008

Overflowing my Heart Today

My arms full of these two...
My head thinking about this one...

I can't wait until he gets home tomorrow night! Hope thoughts of loved ones overflowed your hearts today!

14 comments:

Suzie said...

beautiful family, beautiful words.

Jan said...

Ah, what sweet pictures and even more sweet words. Isn't family wonderful? It's really the only thing that matters and I have to remind myself of that when I'm fighting the little things.

Anonymous said...

Such cute kids. Doesn't it almost hurt, how much you love your kids.

tara said...

it's nice to see some pics of YOU on there. your wedding photo is beautiful, and are your little munchkins. YOU MADE IT!!! hope you and pat have a lovely reunion:)

Becky, yep said...

That is simply sweet!
Darling kids too!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

What a sweet post.

I hope you have a Happy Heart Weekend with the ones you love. :)

tiburon said...

I hope he made it home safe and that you had a nice V-day! :)

Mrs. Walker said...

I love your cute family!

Unknown said...

sooo sweet. and gorgeous, gorgeous pics!!!

Holly O. said...

Yay!!! He's home! Those pictures really show off your darling family!

Melissa E Photography said...

I'm so glad the Pat-man is home! Hope you get some R&R!

carey said...

Great post! I agree with Tara - great to see YOU on there! What a great wedding photo! :-)

Rusti said...

You've got such a cute family! :) Hope you're having a great long weekend. :)

Lupe said...

What a beautiful family Christina!!