Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm in Love...

Today I received my first (and definitely not last) order from Sarah Jane Studios. I've seen her popping up everywhere among those who have their pulse on the children's market. Her art is gorgeous and right up my alley, and I've been trying to decide what to order since her debut this fall. Maybe I'm extra drawn to her stuff because her little girl, who also happens to be 3 I think, is also named Addie. And I also love good local talent, and she happens to be a Utah girl, too. When I saw her secret blog special (buy 2 get 1 free) I couldn't hold back any longer. I haven't asked Sarah Jane for permission to insert her images in my blog to show you what I ordered, so I'll just insert links instead to this (for my own curly girl), this (because who doesn't love a reader?), and this (because the sentiment and colors are just so me). The last print I think is the print of the month, and I think I could get away with leaving it up year round, but I'm awfully tempted to buy all of her monthly prints (as I'm sure a lot of others are as well) and then change them out monthly in one fun frame somewhere in my entryway. Definitely loving the idea of rotating seasonal art. I'm still debating, but since they debut monthly, it would help to spread the cost out... If you haven't already checked out Sarah Jane, you must've had your head in the sand for months. I highly recommend her!

12 comments:

tiburon said...

Very cute stuff! I love it. I will have to check it out some more - hopefully there will be another sale :)
Thanks for the heads up!

Becky, yep said...

I agree with Tiburon! I've never seen her stuff! It's fantastic!
Thanks

Jan said...

Such sweet stuff - thanks for the heads-up. (mine must have been buried in the sand!)

Hannah said...

I'm sure she wouldn't mind you posting pictures on your blog...since you are doing such a great job advertising for her! I love that stuff! Very you.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love it. Thanks for sharing.

House of Joy said...

So glad you are feeling better.....
Ugh...no fun being sick...

I love the pictures you chose.

Pedaling said...

oohh, those are nice!

tara said...

I love the reading picture. so sweet. Gosh, I could barely read this post though, what with the fact that my head is actually in the sand right now:) never heard of her before either. cute stuff.

Unknown said...

such cute stuff! adorable.

Holly O. said...

I want the read with me in blue!!! I need to see if she has such a thing.

Hayley said...

cute things! you've got adorable taste.

Rusti said...

Yes! I love this girl! I came across her stuff while browsing through dozens of pages of children's stuff on etsy. So cute!

I'm going to have to get Isabelle the series of little girls soon. And the elepant and bunny ones for Oliver. :)