
For the record, Natalie is just as charming, fun, and fashionable as I thought she'd be! And I love that she was spreading the Target RGB love- totally trademark Natalie! Holly and Hayley were also fab and oh so funny, and I really wanted to kiss on that baby Will who had serious kisser cheeks, but didn't want to freak Holly out, so I refrained. Tiburon was also all kinds of fun- I think she has me starting to feel some motivation via her Biggest Loser challenges she's organized, but until the cheesecake from my MIL is no longer in the fridge, my willpower just isn't fully there. Kami was totally adorable- what a cute girl! I wish I would've gotten a chance to talk to everyone there! We should have played musical chairs half way through to mix it up a little. Thanks everyone for the fun night out! I needed it :)

10 comments:
It was great to meet you and I look forward to "Ba-logging" with you. I had a blast last night!
It was so fabulous to meet you! I will have to add you to my list. It was really fun to talk with you - and you should join us in the next round! :)
Sounds like loads of fun!!
it was a fun night. Your blog is a fun one. It will be fun to get to know each other even better.
It was great meeting you and it was a fun time. Thanks for commenting, I will definitely be checking out your blog.
i just loved meeting you. you're a total doll in real life, just like on your blog! thanks for making the trek!
I was so so so happy you made the drive up to Taylorsville. And I wouldn't have minded if you kissed on the baby. You lead me down the Phil & Ted path, you can do no wrong in my book!!
i'm sorry if i hogged will too much- i tend to do that. it was good meeting you. i hope you don't mind if i come out of the closet with the reading of your blog. i'm adding you to my list. ;)
I'm so glad you love hayley and holly. Aren't they a flippin hoot and a half?
Glad ya'll had fun, and that you could be nice again when you got home. savor that:)
FUN!! Did anyone throw food at you this time around?
Post a Comment