Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Survival Mode
Pat was kind enough to share his sickies before leaving. I'm not doing so hot. In fact, right now my kids are at my in-laws so I could get more rest. I'm got the fever with large temperature swings of being sweaty or having the chills, the cough-til-you-barf, the runny nose, and some mad dashes to the bathroom. I slept for 11 hours last night and I just slept 3 more. Any plans for fun have been sidelined until the later part of the week when I'm hoping to no longer feel like death warmed over. Last night the kids had frozen pizza for dinner. My next trick will be to decide what they can have tonight that is still easy, but maybe not cheese based since I have it on good word they're having mac and cheese for lunch. If I'm quiet in the blogging world, you'll know that I'm probably in bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
So sorry to hear that you are sick! Get some sleep and worry about blogging later. Keep us posted. :)
oh my christina. sooo sorry. get a heating pad and GO TO BED you poor thing. At least pat knows how to share:(
shoot - get feeling better. At least you have close in-laws who can help out and let you rest! Good luck, and I hope you can still get to the fun part of your week.
I hate this time of year!
Good luck with that!
Dang it! I'm so sorry this is how you are spending your week. Just sleep and sleep and sleep. Yay for family that can help you. Get better quick!
Yucky! I hope you feel better soon!
Oh, Christina!! I am so sorry!
I call that I am bringing you dinner tomorrow. Count on it.
Good luck and good rest!
I hate being sick. I hope you feel better.
Oh NO! That is NOT the way to start off a husband-less week. I hope you start feeling better and that your kids can avoid it!
oh no, chicky!!! i'm so sorry. you get feeling better asap, won't you?
UGH. What's worse than that - honestly?? Hope you're feeling better tomorrow!
I'm just getting back to blog reading since my internet was down so this is a little late but I just have to say I love your header. Super cute! Props to Hannah!
What a bummer you're sick. I hope you recover quickly.
darn it. get better soon....
Oh, Christina-- get better soon! Hooray for close in-laws. Sleep!
Ack! I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment