Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Pretty Little Things

I got a catalog in the mail today for a place that I'd spotted on-line once, but totally forgotten about. Serena and Lily has the most beautiful nursery bedding, and children's bedding, and gliders, and paint colors, and fabric, and on and on and on. I don't know that I'd ever spend what they want for bedding for a child, but oh it's fun to look and gain some inspiration. Yes, inspiration for my own children's half-done rooms. Kind of like every other half-done room in my house. I really wonder if any room will ever be all done...but I digress. Go check out all of the pretties at Serena and Lily. And then figure out how to DIY on the cheap. If I figure it out and get my own kid's rooms done, I'll let you know.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh, i do love this catalog. such pretty stuff.

Jan said...

Beautiful stuff -- you have lovely taste!!

Hannah said...

I have never looked at that catalog. It is very pretty and looks like you. :)

Becca said...

I love that catalog but so pricey!!! I love getting ideas from catalogs and stores and adapting it to my cheapness!!! It's so easy! good luck!

kristin said...

Thanks for the link! Those are some really cute things.

tiburon said...

Never seen this one before. I am off to check it out! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

What a darling place! A little pricey for me but it has some great ideas!

Holly O. said...

Yeah, I love that catalog too. Good find! Sometimes I think a splurge is worth it, sometimes I like the challenge of finding it and/or diy for less. Know what I mean?

Lupe said...

Oh I so agree, it's so pretty to look at!!