The lovely Melisa officially tagged me, so without further ado...
What I was doing 10 Years ago....
I was in my sophomore year of high school, which as luck may have it, was my worst year of high school by far. Things with my friends were not so hot. My high school long crush was showing a lack of interest, as he did frequently, hence the reason he was a high school long crush, I guess. Since I was in Idaho, my friends were all driving, but I was too chicken to get my license at 15- I'd grown up knowing I'd drive and date at the same time, and had no interest in changing that for myself. I had the worst Honors English teacher named Mrs. Livermore- need I say more? It was a rough year...
What I was doing 5 years ago.....
5 years ago I was enjoying my first semester of wedded bliss. The first semester we were married, I had one class I had to take that was 4 hours every morning for the first block, but only 3 credits, so I was taking a bunch of night classes as well as some second block classes. I'd go straight from my morning marathon class to work at the MTC in the General Services Office. I had great times there- maybe I'll do a whole post about it some day. Then I'd head to my night classes. Pat was also working and in night classes. I woke up and left before he did everyday, and we didn't see each other until usually 9:00 every night. It was rough, but we were so happy, in true newlywed fashion :)
What I was doing 1 year ago.......
One year ago I was busy growing a baby and chasing a toddler. Looking back, it really is a blur. I was helping Chrissy throw a shower for her sister who was due the same time I was. I was busy doing visiting teaching, Pat was in the EQ presidency, life was good- I sure love the 2nd trimester! I wish I was bloggin' back then so I could have a more complete picture of what life was like.
What I was doing yesterday.....
Yesterday I was watching the niece and nephew, visiting teaching, meeting with the RS pres to make visiting teaching changes, eating dinner with the ILs since they offered after watching the kids while I went visiting teaching (thanks MIL), doing some laundry, dishes, you know, the usual.
5 places I'd rather be....
1. the beach
2. shopping with an adequate budget- I need some new fall clothes in a bad way
3. on a vacation- the mountains, Hawaii, really anywhere as long as the accommodations are luxurious and we've planned some fun and relaxing things
4. in Illinois visiting my best friend from college
5. on a hot date with Pat at the Foundry Grill
5 treats/snacks I love............
just five? I'm quite the treat monger...
1. ice cream- many a flavor, but right now I could go for the Canadian Vanilla Brownie by Snelgroves
2. caramel apple bread (see previous post)
3. apple pie flavored caramel apple from Rocky Mtn. Chocolate Factory
4. chocolate milk shakes with whipped cream
5. chocolate chip cookies
What I would do with 100 million dollars...
Build an awesome house, invest, donate to the church, do a complete wardrobe overhaul, pay off our car and buy a new car for Pat, invest, buy the rest of our food storage, travel some, invest...
5 favorite TV shows
1. The Office- prepare for a post about this!
2. The Amazing Race
3. Judging Amy- why they canceled this is beyond me
4. Law and Order- the original
5. Seinfeld
5 people to tag.... If you want to, then do it, if you don't, I won't make you :)
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Loved your post. It's so interesting to get to know someone a little bit this way -- and I too am a huge fan of the Amazing Race. I wish it was coming back sooner!
I can't WAIT for the Office. We got ready for the premiere last week and were so disappointed when we saw another rerun. Dwight and Jim are the best comedic duo around!
I think I'll refuse doing this because it will give away how young I am! HAHA!
Have a great weekend Christina!
Anyone who loves The Office and Seinfeld is a friend of mine. By any chance, did you watch Arrested Development when it was on? I think it was kind of a humor litmus test....
Holey, Moley! We have been leading identical lives...
I love that I was referred to as "lovely". :D
I love that I was referred to as "lovely". :D
this is super fun! i might just have to do this. fun to find out more about you!
Post a Comment