It just keeps going and going! My sore throat is almost gone, but since Tuesday Sam has come down with the same fever and sore throat. My great sleeper has been up every 1 to 2 hours the last 2 nights. My great eater has been refusing his solids because it hurts his throat. My happy, easygoing boy feels yucky, and it's so sad to see him not himself. I took him to the dr. this morning just to make sure he didn't have ear infections, but his ears looked good. Motrin and Tylenol really aren't helping too much, so it's frustrating. I am one tired mama from taking care of him, plus trying to catch up on my house after it got so out of control when I was down with this bug. I've been spending most of my time the past couple of days holding Sam and doing laundry :)
In job news, they called Tuesday to say they didn't get a chance to meet about the offer that day, but hopefully yesterday they'd be meeting. We still haven't heard anything. It's good we haven't heard a no, we're just wanting details on the potential yes! Pat is currently gone doing a contract job. Some friends he used to work with called and needed help. I think he's glad to be doing something, plus contractor rates are so high it's nice to make some fast cash to pad our cobra fund. Pat and Addie went to the airport last night to pick up his parents from their trip. It sounds like they had a good time, and I think Addie was happy to get to stay up late and see them.
My little brother reminded me in his e-mail this week that he only has 7 weeks left on his mission! I can't believe it! I'm so excited for him to come home, so excited with how much he's grown on his mission, and really excited for him to meet Sam and see Addie out of the baby stage and into the more grown up and tons of fun stage. She's such a cute big sister. She keeps asking Sam "You have a beaver (fever), Sam? Feel better soon? It's ok, don't cry." It's fun to watch her want to help him and take care of him.
I wish I had more to post about. I don't feel like digging through the random thoughts right now, I've kind of been trying to push some of them away, so hopefully soon I'll get a chance to do a mind dump and sort through some things. In the mean time in between time, I'm outtie.
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm sorry you guys have been feeling so crappy. Hopefully Pat will hear back from his job today! And I'm glad he got to go out and do manly jobs. That always boosts Aaron's spirits. I hope little Sam starts feeling better and I'm glad your adorable little Addie is taking care of him. I can't wait to sort through your mind dump! HAHA!
Hope you and Sam are feeling better. I've considered getting an ear thing to check on my kids' ears. It would've saved me copays and time. But, I didn't because I would probably call the doc anyway to confirm my 'diagnosis'. ;)
Love hearing about Addie's little comments. I wish HR would hurry up an call already!
I"m so sorry you've been feeling sick! Being a sick mom is the worst! I hope you guys are feeling so much better soon. Sorry too that you have yet to hear about Pat's job offer - so frustrating! I hope you will hear today!
Addie is sooo adorable! Love the Beaver comment. How cute!
I hope you have a good weekend!
ohhh...I'm eagerly awaiting your "mind dump". what a great phrase.
Here's hoping to good job news today, and healthy kids (and moms)!!! hang in there momma:)
Post a Comment