Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cinco de Mayo+2 days

Sorry it's taken me a while to get to my Cinco de Mayo post, but I was busy Monday, and I spent most of yesterday recovering! We threw a Cinco de Mayo/going away party for some friends of ours along with a crowd of people from the ward. We had about 30 friends here, and it turned out great! The food was delish, the decor was perfect (thanks Candis), the pinata was a hit, the red carnations on the tables livened things up, and the company couldn't be beat. I'll post a couple of recipes soon from the night- totally delish.

I'm off to start another busy day. I have not been sleeping well thinking about all of the details I've got going on. We had another presidency meeting last night and I'm feeling a tad overwhelmed right now. I can't believe it's already Wednesday!!!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

I think you need a girls night out. As do I.

Congrats on the successful party!

Hayley said...

you can't believe its wednesday? (or it was...) i can't believe this week isn't over yet - its dragging for me! ;)

marta said...

wow. pinata sounds so festive! am glad it was a hit.. congrats. hope you have a fabulous mother's day.

Holly O. said...

I think you need a girls night out too. Call Hannah.