It's been a great weekend around here!
-Started with the blogiversary- don't forget to enter the giveaway for a prize picked just for you!
-A perfect date Friday night with Pat to celebrate our anniversary today! We came home to a sleeping Sam and an awake Addie, both of who consumed many treats while we were gone (nothing like a little licorice for Sam when the sitter got him out of bed for a diaper change, but who's counting?- they were safe and happy!).
-Saturday was a day with some of my favorite friends. Garage sales in the morning (only briefly for me so I could let Pat sleep in), yard work a good part of the day, and then party at night with families, then sending dad's home so the girls could keep it going. Loads of fun!
-Our anniversary today! The best six years of my life. I'll devote another post to this tomorrow complete with wedding pics and "our story" (so I can record it for posterity, of course), but I'm off to bed.
Hope your weekend was just as great!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like you are staying busy. :) Did you find anything good at the garage sale? I love a good find at bargain. Oh, happy blog anniversary by the way!
Happy Anniversary!! Glad you had fun celebrating!
Post a Comment