Happy 200th post! My blog's little birthday is coming up soon, so I think we won't get too celebration crazy for a few more weeks. Let me just say, if you've been here for all 200 posts, thanks for continuing to read. I'm not the most entertaining blog, but it is nice to have a place to write and think and get a little feedback from time to time.
My apologies for my 4th of July musings that turned into some sort of weak poem. Jana's reference to AP English had me rolling and realizing just how lame that looked. We did have a great 4th of July.
Moving on, below the 4th of July disaster post is a fun tag that I just finished and posted today, but now it's not in order and I don't know how to fix it. I interviewed Addie, so take a peek for some mildly amusing reading.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey-- I wasn't trying to make fun of you, I really liked it! :)
You can move it by going into edit your post. At the bottom of the post box there is something that says, " post options." (Or...it is something similar to that.) YOu can change the time/date of your post there.
Happy Blog-iversary! I have loved reading your blog!
Congrats on 200 posts. Here is to 200 more! And I LIKED the 4th of July post ;)
200 already? Wow! 200 posts of wit, wisdom, and spiritual uplifting...not to mention the down low on your sweet kiddos! I've enjoyed it all!
I really liked your 4th poem! :)
I love your blog -- I enjoy every single post and I too enjoyed the 4th of July one.
Post a Comment