Monday, July 7, 2008

Addie Funny and a Quick Plug

Addie has had me laughing lately. As she's getting older, she's just so matter of fact about things. Tonight after dinner I went to put Sam in the bathtub when I noticed Addie's undies on the floor. When I asked her if she'd changed into a new pair (getting enraged at yet one more unnecessary clothes change which she is so famous for), she innocently replied no. I then realized I needed to question a little further. "Addie, do you have underwear on?" I asked, hesitant to find out what the answer may be. "Let me show ya," Addie proudly replied, and proceeded to show me the lack of coverage under her capris. Her first experience going commando occurred this afternoon, and I couldn't restrain my laughter. This was the scene Pat found upon returning from work with me just making the discovery- welcome home, dear! What a girl she is.

On a totally different note, if you're as in love with my banner as I am (or even if you're not) enter Hannah's giveaway! She'll design a blog banner for you if you win. And she's got skills, so she'll make it whatever you want. So even if you don't like my banner, she'll figure out what you do like and make it work for you. Don't miss out!

4 comments:

Jan said...

Love that Addie. She made me smile today for sure.

Lupe said...

Good luck getting undies back on her!! Going commando can be liberating..:) Not that I would know.

You have such creative friends with mad skills!

Becca said...

Kids are always good for some laughs!!!It was so great seeing you yesterday and your kids are too cute!!!!!

Bonnie said...

We had a bit of an issue with this with Garet...like Lupe said "good luck getting undies back on her!"