Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mommy Tag

Hannah's sweet girl E tagged Addie- how fun!

What is something mom always says to you? "Sorry."

What makes mom happy? "When I obey."

What makes mom sad? "When we do not listen."

How does mom make you laugh? "Cause you tickle me."

What was mom like as a child? "Play games when I was the mom and you were the kid."

How old is mom? "I don't know...45."

How tall is mom? "Really tall. Stand up and I can see. Whoa, way tall."

What's mom's favorite thing to do? "Play with me!"

What does mom do when you're not around? "Play with Sam and Dad."

If mom was famous, what would she be famous for? "I don't know."

What is mom really good at? "Working on the computer and doing laundry."

What is mom not really good at? "Playing puzzles."

What does mom do for her job? "Clean up."

What is mom's favorite food? "Spaghetti."

What makes you proud of your mom? "Be good because I can go to high school. Look at my eyebrows (insert funny face here- obviously she was easily distracted during this exercise)."

If mom was a cartoon character, who would she be? "a dog"

What do you and your mom like to do together? "Play ring around the rosies but I get dizzy."

How are you and your mom the same? "We're both tall and we're both good."

How are you and your mom different? "I don't know."

How do you know mom loves you? "Be good and healthy and clean up. See, I told you. That's how I know. You clean up dishes and stuff."

Well, this was telling! In some ways I relate- I feel like I spend way too much time doing laundry and being on the computer, and obviously Addie does too. The fact that I'm 45, would make a good dog, and that I'm so tall have me a little concerned about her perceptions. Thanks for the fun, Hannah!

7 comments:

Hannah said...

Your daughter is darling. I was a little scared to ask my daughter some of those questions. It made me resolve to work less when she was awake.

Melissa said...

HAHA!! These were hilarious. I love that she said, "look at my eyebrows!" So cute!

Unknown said...

so, so cute!!! :)

Candis Ellis said...

I just love Addie :) What a special little girl who has such a wonderful mommy!

Holly O. said...

What a cute idea!!!

Ella said...

That is such a cute idea. I loved reading that. She is so sweet.

Bonnie said...

Oh, that was too cute!!