Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Baby Gear Love


UPDATE: I looked at the tag a little closer on another jaunt to Target and it's actually only $188! Even better (although still not cheap, I'm aware, my friends, but we're talking serious quality here). Snatch it up.
One of my loves which borders on obsession is picking out baby gear. I read reviews, talk to people who have said piece of gear, and bargain shop to find what I'm after for the best deal. The car seats my kids use are some of my favorite baby gear items. I'm a total convert to the Britax line. I've never been able to install a car seat as quickly and safely as I can the Britax. I also love that the straps never get tangled. This is one area where I'm willing to splurge, and if you've been thinking about drinking the Britax kool-aid, now is a great time to do it. Target has them on an un-advertised clearance which I happened upon while there tonight. I actually purchased A's seat this way a few years ago. The marathon, normally $270, is on sale for $200, and I didn't see the roundabout, but it's normally $220, and if I remember right I got it on sale around this time for about $150. Do check it out if you're in the market for a new car seat. The sale price is only marked on the box, not on the shelf. Happy baby gear shopping!

4 comments:

Lupe said...

You should be a baby personal shopper when your kiddos grow up! My baby tech has advanced in only 9 years!!

My new blog addy is http://alfordadventures.blogspot.com/. :)

Alison Alleman said...

I'm tempted to go buy one, but I guess I should wait until I have a baby on the way, huh? You will definitely be my consultant when I need it :)

Holly O. said...

I love baby gear too!

Bonnie said...

Kind of glad I'm leaving the world of baby gear to bigger and more expensive "needs."