Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Birthday Boy

Today Sam turned 1! What a lucky mom I am to have such a good baby. This last year has been quite the blessing with him in our home. I thought I'd list some of my favorite things about the boy:
- he gets the hiccups when he giggles too hard
-he does a happy dance when eating his favorite foods
-he adores Addie
-he pats my shoulders when giving me a hug
-he holds his hands up to play hand-clap games with me
-he snores louder than Pat, causing some irreverence during Relief Society, but I still love it!
-he's so dang happy all. the. time :)

Happy Birthday, sweet baby. You're almost not a baby any more. I can't wait to see what the next year holds!

10 comments:

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday! Your little guy is so adorable!! You are so lucky that he sleeps at church. I wish my kids would...

Oh...it makes me so sad to think of our little babies growing up. Every time I get reminded of the impending birthday, I get teary eyed. I wish they could just stay lttle forever.

Melissa E Photography said...

I think he is the best baby! Can I put in an order for one like him?

Jan said...

Ah, Happy birthday to Sam! How sweet is he? Time goes way too fast, doesn't it?

tara said...

happy happy birthday little sam:)
you are lucky he's such a happy guy.

Mrs. Walker said...

Happy Birthday Sam! He's such a cute guy!

Unknown said...

happy birthday! and hooray for sweet babies!

kristin said...

what a sweet little guy! I just got teary reading your post, because I can tell how much you love him (and I am highly emotional today...)

Rusti said...

What a sweet post! He's going to love hearing that list some day. :)

Happy Birthday!!!

Emily said...

Happy 1st Birthday Little Sam! :)

Lupe said...

Happy Birthday!! What a sweet baby!!