I composed a list of 10 things I'd like to accomplish this year, I'm just a little late in posting. In no certain order and without further ado, here you have it. Hopefully since I've shared my goals, I'll be more likely to achieve them (but don't think this is the only time you'll hear goals from me this year, you know I'm always seeking to improve).
1. Spend more time playing with my kids- especially one-on-one time.
2. Take better care of my body: exercising, stretching, eating better (hopefully as a result I'll get back to my pre-Sam weight)
3. Take more time daily for meditation/pondering/prayer- hopefully in the quiet morning hours.
4. Spend less time on the computer.
5. Complete my quilt project.
6. Heighten my awareness to the needs of those around me and carry out thoughtful deeds to meet those needs.
7. Increase marital intimacy
8. Support Pat as he finds new employment and work on financial planning once new employment is obtained
9. Entertain more regularly- at least once a month
10. Correspond with old friends I've been meaning to catch up with.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
great list! it's fun to think about the things we'd like to improve on. best of luck with it all!
This is a wonderful list - and I have the feeling you will achieve all of them! Go!!
Post a Comment