Pat just found out he is a candidate chosen for a 2nd interview with the company he interviewed with the start of December. I am beyond excited! Just had to share the happy news- I'll keep you updated, but pray for good things if you wouldn't mind. :)
13 comments:
Good luck! I hope he gets it!
prayers prayers prayers for you!!! plus, fingers, toes and eyes crossed! keep me posted...
Yay! Lots of good wishes coming your way and lots of prayers going up. Let us know.
YAY!!! That is GREAT news! I can't wait to hear the outcome.
Hooray! You're in my thoughts and prayers!
Lots of prayers going your way...
Loved reading about your goals, your sweet children and the Spirit you felt while fasting..
I love those tender feelings...
You are awesome!
I am thrilled for you! I will be praying that things will work out - I can't wait to hear the outcome. :)
Cool! Keep us posted! I will definitely pray for "good things." :)
AWESOME!! Good Luck Pat!!
Good luck! I'll certainly be praying my guts out for you!
I sure hope that everything works out well for you guys!! How exciting! Do you think that the fasting helped with it? I'll bet it did!
Hi. I jumped over here as soon as I saw your stroller recommendation. Thank you! You are the second person who has told me about that little number. Can you email me at holly@okeefe-marketing.com? I do have some questions for you!
Oh, and so I am not completely outed as a self-absorbed hooch, good luck on the job!!!!
Post a Comment