Natalie
and
Leslie
and
Leslie
will be receiving their custom prizes from me shortly! I'm very excited because these 2 girls will be easy to shop for- their loves are very apparent. Please email me at mrsfelt [at] hotmail.com to send me your address so I can send your prize shortly. I'm excited to see where these continue to go because both of the winners have blogging circles that only slightly overlap with mine, so hopefully the winning will just continue across the blogiverse.
Happy Monday! I'm hoping to start this week off right and get a lot done- tomorrow is the big interview and this week is our stake temple week, so we have a lot to look forward to!

4 comments:
yahooooooo!!!! best news EVER! i can't WAIT to see what you pick out. and i'm already thinking about what i'll do for mine...
thanks!! you made my day!
Sweet! That will be awesome! YOu have to show what you send out, I'm really curious!
man o man. I am nothing if not constant, I guess:) Show us what you send these lucky girlies:)
Hooray for the lucky winners!
Post a Comment