Wednesday, June 18, 2008
T Minus...
I'm still around, just swamped! I'm in the final countdown to our big Enrichment summer picnic tomorrow night. Things are coming together. The labels look fabulous thanks to a dear friend with serious skills, most of the food has been purchased, and help is lined up for tomorrow. Before I'm into the throw of party details, however, I will have made a few last minute purchases, attended Pat's uncles funeral plus burial and possibly the luncheon (although knowing my kids, we may need to come home to start naps at this point), and written my 5 minute talk helping to introduce our theme. I started on it just now, but my eyes are burning (I always tend to stay up too late when Pat is gone) and I've got to get to sleep. I can't wait for this week to be over and my large amounts of blogging time to return once again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I bet it will be wonderful tonight! I wish I could crash it to get some ideas for our Enrichment in 4 weeks. (Yes...I am still on the Enrichment Committee too...) You'll have to send me your planning info.
You'll be so glad when it's done -- and I know it will be a great success! Fill us in -- once you have recovered! :)
Post a Comment